Lamar Owen wrote:

Please lighten up, that's all. That's one thing I have found helps in this project, and maybe it's not something I made clear, but we are 'laid back' including a fair amount of humor. A good portion of that goes on privately; I remember ribbing Bruce a couple of cycles back with some Biblical references about the signs of the times (he was in 'let's go back through the mailing list a few weeks and pick up TODO items and patches' mode, and I commented that it must be time for beta, due to the signs of the times.).

Old habits die hard - all my life I've pushed for things I care about. Still, I hope I retain a sense of humor - the other day someone asked me about the freeze date, and I said I believed that the day and month had been settled on but people were still arguing about the year ;-)

cheers

andrew