Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

The other thing we need are these two commands:

ALTER DATABASE foo SET TABLESPACE spc;
ALTER SCHEMA foo SET TABLESPACE spc;

I think these should not be considered new features but essential functionality left out of the original patch.

Its questionable if these are to be interpreted as just changing the default tablespace for subsequent creates, or also moving all objects that were created using the previous tablespace. Since it's indistinguishable whether an object was created using the default from schema/database or given a tablespace explicitely (unless default was 0), I'd opt for version one.

Regards,
Andreas