On 7/14/2004 1:13 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

What are you talking about? Are you suggesting Fujitsu's features are
getting more attendtion than ARC for some political reason? You think
nested transactions and tablespaces are just press release features? All those features are being developed by the community under community
direction and based on community feedback/needs. How is that different
from Afilias funding ARC?

I was getting a little upset about the suggestion of being "hard-nosed" against the people who want ARC now. Yes, I wanted those features out earlier and this was not because of Afilias or dictated by Afilias, but because there is demand for it from the community.

Jan