On 8/8/2004 11:58 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
The only open issue I see for beta1 is perhaps disabling vacuum delay.

Given that Jan is clearly in the minority on that, I suggest we just turn it off for beta1. We can always turn it on later if he manages to convince more people.

Won't try to convince more people. I was about to disable it when Bruces commit message flew by.

Jan