[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I notice that PITR doesn't function correctly on Windows. Has that been
reported elsewhere?

The archive_command parameter %p resolves to a full path containing slashes
rather than backslashes. This is not a Windows file, so any attempt to copy
it fails. There isn't any way to avoid that.

I'm surely not the first to report that? Am I?

This was fixed several days ago, after lengthy discussion on the -win32 list, and we have seen reported success, IIRC.

cheers

andrew

     joining column's datatypes do not match