Gaetano Mendola wrote:

> [...]

I'm worried about:

(1) foo( integer, float);
(2) foo( integer, integer, float a = 3 );

which one is called with: foo( 2, 2 )?

This is a separate issue to the one I was discussing above. I am not talking about default arguments at all here; I am talking about mixing positional parameter syntax with named parameter syntax.

-O