OK guys - i think I go for #3:

Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema objects with one

cheers,

Matthias

Am 18.01.2005 um 20:47 schrieb Tom Lane:

Matthias Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
These are the things I'm interested in:

1) Allow limits on per-db/user connections
2) Allow server log information to be output as INSERT statements
3) Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema objects
with one
4) Allow PREPARE of cursors

what's free, what's apropriate for a newbee like me?

I'd vote for #3 just because it'd be much the most useful --- we get requests for that every other day, it seems like. The others are far down the wish-list. It's also localized enough that I think a newbie could handle it.

Matthias Schmidt
Viehtriftstr. 49

67346 Speyer
GERMANY