On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

I think I'm telling you what you already know, but there are lots of names missing from that list (myself included), so that process isn't going to work.

When you submit'd your patch, where did you submit this to? As I said, this list is of all those that submit'd patches to pgsql-patches itself, not any of the other lists ... if you did send it to pgsql-patches, please let me know the URL for the message, so that I can see what it was overlooked, and see if I can't improve the 'search' ...

Well I'm positive I submitted all my pg_autovacuum patches to the patches list, however searching the archives for autovacuum I can't find anything that old. How far back to the searchable archives go?

back to 96 or so ... :)

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664