From a "people who call me" perspective. I am never asked about
inheritance. Most of the people don't even know it is there.
The requests I get are:

Just wondering, does anybody asks you about the excessive locking (and deadlocking) on foreign keys? The business about being able to drop users and then find out they were still owners of something? I guess I worry about things too low-level that nobody really cares too much about.

I get regularly bitten by the former, and have been bitten by the latter :) Don't worry, I think your work is invaluable!

They are subtle problems for people to notice, so they're not as prevalent.

Chris

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq