Do companies want to write for Blue Hat PostgreSQL and Suza PostgreSQL because that might be what happens if we don't stay organized? In fact, it might have be happening already.

Well that depends... If the companies are writing for Pervasive PostgreSQL I don't think they would have a problem with that ;).

And I do agree with you Bruce, it is happening already -- I don't think there is any question in that.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend