On Tue, 3 May 2005, Dave Cramer wrote:

So nobody has complained about the tarball being too big; yet we made it harder to use just in case someone might complain ?

Made what harder to use? You don't like the split, download the full tar ball ... both options are available to you ... myself, I find my time better spent working on the end application, not download a bunch of docs and stuff that I don't need to install ... each to their own ... but, again, the options are avaialble to you ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

     joining column's datatypes do not match