On Wed, 4 May 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Tom Lane wrote:

My idea is that the second stage would just have them go to src/pl/plphp
and type 'gmake install'.

Absolutely not.  It has to work as an independent package, not as
something that expects to build inside an already-configured Postgres
source tree.  That means its own configure etc.

Wait I am confused. Right now plPHP is setup to be a part of the source tree. It uses ./configure --with-php etc...

So where are we going?

plphp.tar.gz being seperately buildable from the core distribution, without the core distribution source files ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

http://archives.postgresql.org