On Thu, 5 May 2005, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 03:25:45PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

'k, if there are no disagreements ... I can't see there being much we need
to do to "get started" ... I don't need a "fully working and buildable
package" to do the initial module load in CVS, so I think its pretty safe
to say "anyone that has an "external PL" that they wish to have as a
module (not integrated with the core distribution, only on the core CVS
server), please send me a tar file of what they wish to have imported, and
I can get that done.  Once that is done, I can work up the mk-snapshot
script to build 'snapshot distributions' of the various modules as well

Huh, so you would install a snapshot and lose all previous history?

If you want to pass over your CVS tree, I'd not be adverse to that either ... its easy enough to plug in :)

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq