Er, no. It's GPL, not LGPL software. My readline.h says:

  The GNU Readline Library is free software; you can redistribute it
  and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
  as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or
  (at your option) any later version.

see this ancient thread: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2000-12/msg01029.php

cheers

andrew