Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I have another gripe regarding pgindent.  Why does it change indenting
> of function declarations?

What it's doing is indenting the additional lines in the same way as
they'd be indented in the function definition, that is

static void foo(int p1,
    int p2);

static void
foo(int p1,
    int p2)
{ ...

I've always thought this was pretty stupid, too --- I think it'd look
nicer as

static void foo(int p1,
                int p2);

But I dunno whether it is easily fixable.  It's always done that AFAIR.