On Sat, 18 Feb 2006, Christopher Browne wrote:

Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Andrew Dunstan)
would write:
If we could get to be running pgFoundry on the latest GForge, with
PHP/CGI enabled project web pages, a database per project available,
SVN as well as CVS, and a known stable mailman release we'd be in
excellent shape.

Slony-I would move there fairly quickly upon availability of SVN; a
lot of our folks would be pretty keen on storing things in SVN.
*That* is about the only thing holding off migration for at least one
project...

SVN is installed on the pgFoundry server, but I think getting pgFoundry to use it got stalled somewhere along the way ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq