On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

"Joshua D. Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Is there any reason why we don't allow rsync access to the cvs repo?

That'd be Marc's bailiwick not mine ... but rsync from the anoncvs
mirror seems like it couldn't pose any serious security threat.
Marc?

I can't think of any reason *not* to .. if someone can, I can easily disable, but for now ...

/usr/local/bin/rsync -avzCH --delete anoncvs.postgresql.org::pgsql-cvs .

This appears to work :), although everyone please note the destination... you probably don't want the "," ;)

its actually a "." ... what would a ',' do? :)

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend