Tom Lane wrote:
Joe Conway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I haven't really looked at the buildfarm before -- I might be blind, but I couldn't figure out how to see the regression.diff file.

It's on the cited page, if you scroll down far enough.

OK, I'm officially blind (so much for that lasik work I had done ;-)), I had scrolled right on past the diff the first time.

> It looks to me like the diffs are consistent with the idea that the
> test is using a copy of dblink that predates this patch ... do you
> agree? If so, anyone have an idea how that could happen?  I thought
> we'd fixed all the rpath problems, and anyway osprey wasn't failing
> like this before today.

I would think that the diffs would be significantly larger if that were the case. In fact, when was PG_MODULE_MAGIC first made mandatory?

Joe

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq