Tom Lane wrote:

In combination with the amount of time wasted over the past two days,
it is now perfectly clear that the existing pginclude tools are not
NEARLY good enough to detect what they are breaking.  I would like to
propose that we revert all the include-related changes of the past two
days, and that src/tools/pginclude be removed from the CVS tree, until
such time as it is rewritten to be much smarter about what it is doing.

I agree with reverting. The tool looks pretty broken anyway, with hardcoded paths and all sorts of stuff quite apart from logic problems.

cheers

andrew

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq