Tom Lane wrote:
Peter Eisentraut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
And if that didn't convince you, I still got PL/sh in the wait ...

It seems like there may be enough interest in PL/Ruby to justify
including it in our distro, but after taking a look at the package
I can see a couple of pretty serious objections:

1. Wrong license.  Unless the author can be persuaded to relicense as
straight BSD, this discussion is a waste of time.

As I mentioned previously, I have already negotiated for a relicense.

2. Coding style.  The man does not believe in comments; do we really
think anyone else is going to be able to maintain his work?

Yes, this was one of my concerns.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/