Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Am Montag, 24. Juli 2006 18:23 schrieb Joshua D. Drake:
O.k. so we don't loose this. Do we want to work on PL/Ruby in core or not?

Unless you plan to fork or hijack the package, we need to hear from the author first.

What do you want to hear? I have my emails in correspondence asking for the relicense and the approval to submit.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/