-hackers,

With help from Andrew Dunstan, I'm adding the ability to do a pgbench
run after all of the other tests during a buildfarm run.

Andrew said I should solicit opinions as to what parameters to use. A
cursory search through the archives led me to pick a scaling factor of
10, 5 users, and 100 transactions. All of these will be adjustable using
the build-farm.conf mechanism already in place.

Comments? Suggestions?

Regards,
Paul Bort

       match