Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Dave Cramer wrote:
On 31-Aug-06, at 6:01 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

"Joshua D. Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Tom Lane wrote:
BTW, are you sure this is coming from JDBC?  I see the exact same
message text in libpq:
libpq_gettext("server sent data (\"D\" message) without prior row description (\"T\" message)\n"));
Maybe the JDBC driver uses the identical message wording but my
thought is to look for something going through libpq.
The error is server side. I was just describing the environment.
I can entirely assure you that that error message is not present in
the server code.
Well that's even more interesting because it doesn't exist in the jdbc driver either.

Conclusion: they are using libpq in some form, so you should investigate
that.

Is there a way to alter the tick counter, so that a test run does not
need to take the full 3 weeks?

Sure it is a registry entry... so we could (in theory) shrink that quite a bit.. However I am confused, if we don't use it, what that is connecting to libpq would trigger it?

I know they are using pgAAdmin...

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/