Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
I remember something about setting up a wiki for a todo list and pie
in the sky list. I thought it had promise, but until the wiki is
there we won't know...

I think the wiki is the prerequisite for many ideas about alternative tracking and documentation mechanisms. I just wonder what the hold up is on it.

We have a wiki already:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/

It could be a bit faster, but its there.

I even already started on a little documentation effort:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php/pgwiki:Variations

regards,
Lukas

      match