1. Authorized user: is that someone with an account, or someone who has
been authorized by someone else?

In my mind it is someone who without threw a process of email confirmation. Just to help stave off the amount of trolling that may happen.

Joshua D. Drake

2. I can see the official todo list being in CVS, which gives it all
the access protection it needs. A wiki todo list can stay where it is,
just that it's not official.

[I've just made a reference to the TODO list in CVS from the wiki, that
should help].

Have a nice day,

             http://www.commandprompt.com/