-----Original Message-----
From: "Magnus Hagander" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Martijn van Oosterhout" <kleptog@svana.org>
Cc: "Gregory Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com>;
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Neil Conway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>; "pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org"
<pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org>
Sent: 17/09/06 14:22
Subject: RE: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Developer's Wiki

> Dave took it off when he moved the wiki to it's correct place (being
developer.postgresql.org)

I left it there, but un-linked from the frontpage in this case - but that was
mainly because Devrim had clearly put a lot of effort in and I don't know if he
has a copy.

/D

AFAIK, nobody has stepped up to actually take *responsibility* for
maintaining the wiki - both software and content-wise. But I may have
missed something while I speed-read some lists after getting back.

//Magnus

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend