> > > The wiki has been sitting there for two weeks and hasn't had any
> > > problems.
> >
> > Uh, you mean apart from the fact that it took very little
> time (days,
> > IIRC) before we had people writing attempts at user documentation,
>
> <snip>
>
> Really? Where was that? Did it get deleted in the meantime?
> Who's responsible for that kind of thing?

Yes.
Dave took it off when he moved the wiki to it's correct place (being
developer.postgresql.org)

AFAIK, nobody has stepped up to actually take *responsibility* for
maintaining the wiki - both software and content-wise. But I may have
missed something while I speed-read some lists after getting back.

//Magnus

               http://archives.postgresql.org