Peter Eisentraut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> When setting log_statement = 'all', statements that fail parsing are not
> logged.
> Is that intentional?

The 'mod' and 'ddl' settings obviously can't be handled until after
basic parsing.  We could create a completely separate code path for
'all' but I'm not sure I see the point.  To some extent the logging
settings are only meant to capture successfully executed statements
(eg, you don't get duration for a failed command, either) --- which
should be OK since failed ones won't change the database state.
As you say, log_min_error_statement is orthogonal.