Joachim Wieland wrote:

Yes, I completely agree that JDT should not be included. I just wanted to
understand how those lines show that JST is still in active use. As far as I
understand it, it says that JST was observed from 1948 to 1951 (the second
rule) and now there is a time zone "J%sT" (because there is no "until"-date
in the last line) but there is no rule that tells us what to replace "%s"
with...

We're using JST as a time zone here, so I'd like to politely request that JST stay in the list of time zones, wether it is an "official" time zone or not. Thanks.

Brian

      match