Gregory Stark wrote:
"Dave Page" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Peter Eisentraut wrote:

Btw.: I'm currently at DebConf in Edinburgh.  On Scottish motorway signage,
"5m" means "five miles".  Even the Americans do that better.
Yeah, but you know *exactly* what it means :-p

Well the good news is that as long as you drive at exactly 60mph you can just
take the "m" to mean minutes...

Thats a good point. Perhaps we can similarly throttle the logging rate of the server. Just fix it at DEBUG4 or thereabouts and drop random messages as required...

/D