Joshua D. Drake wrote:
pgAdmin was just one example. This prevents anyone with kerberos5 in a similar situation upgrading their client libraries - including users of the myriad of apps that use psqlODBC.

Who likely don't use kerberos.

Probably not in the majority of cases - but we have a large userbase these days, and a small percentage may still equate to a large number. I know at least two people that do use psqlODBC + Kerberos.

Regards, Dave

      match