On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Tom Lane wrote:
NOTICE:  database "contrib_regression" does not exist, skipping
ERROR:  too many active hash_seq_search scans
ERROR:  too many active hash_seq_search scans
ERROR:  too many active hash_seq_search scans
ERROR:  too many active hash_seq_search scans

With hash_seq_search ERROR, it was partially a false alarm. I've had some old postgres daemon hanging around and writing that to the log. Although I remember seeing that hash_seq_search message recently when dealing with this bug, it does not show up in the course of standard regression tests.

regards,
        Sergey
Sergey E. Koposov
Max Planck Institute for Astronomy/Cambridge Institute for Astronomy/Sternberg
Astronomical Institute
Tel: +49-6221-528-349
Web: http://lnfm1.sai.msu.ru/~math
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]