Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
However, neither the new nor the old scripts run ECPG tests on my setup, so I have been unable to test that.

I'm confused.  We have MSVC buildfarm animals that show green, so aren't
they getting through ECPG tests?

I can commit the new scripts now or we can wait till the ECPG situation is cleared up.

If what you're trying to say is "I can commit this except that it'll
break the MSVC buildfarm members", my answer is no, don't do that.

The piece of the puzzle you are missing is this: ECPG tests have never been enabled for MSVC builds.

Look at any of those and you will not see a log for that stage.

(I'm pretty much as committed as you are to not causing wholesale buildfarm breakage ;-) )

cheers

andrew

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate