On 10/10/2007 12:08 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
The results have nothing to do with whether the process was followed. We do not ignore process violations just because the outcome was OK.

Agreed. But reversing something that came out OK for no other reason than that the process was violated? I know you don't, but some people are asking for exactly that.

Jan