On 3/14/2005 2:26 PM, Bryan Encina wrote:
Note also that the Slony-I replication system has problems with column names identical to reserved words. This is rooted in the fact that the quote_ident() function doesn't quote reserved words ... as it IMHO is supposed to do.

Jan

Does this apply to table names as well or just columns?

Bryan

Sure does, don't try to replicate a table named "user".

Jan