Can you list others that seemed out of place?

Thanks.
Regards,
Jignesh

Tom Lane wrote:
"Jignesh K. Shah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
May I ask you why you set max_prepared_transactions to 450, while you're apparently not using prepared transactions, according to this quote:

Yep.. one of the things that we didn't revert back and got strayed out there.

There were quite a few settings in that list that looked like random
experimentation rather than recommendable good practice to me.

                        regards, tom lane