Hi,

Yes, you are right. The table is the biggest one . Please find below the
information you requested. I agree the fact that autovacuum ran on this
table would fix the performance issue on standby does not sound very
convincing. But that is the only thing I could correlate when the query on
standby started working again. Otherwise there is absolutely no changes at
code level , database level or OS level.
As of now query is still working fine on standby.

I may be wrong, but could it be the case that standby disk was too much
fragmented compare to primary and autovaccum on primary fixed that.
(Assuming autovacuum on primary internally triggers the same on standby)

Sequential Scans        18
Sequential Tuples Read  1355777067
Index Scans     102566124
Index Tuples Fetched    67155748
Tuples Inserted 16579520
Tuples Updated  17144291
Tuples Deleted  24383607
Tuples HOT Updated      1214531
Live Tuples     101712125
Dead Tuples     3333207
Heap Blocks Read        420703920
Heap Blocks Hit 496135814
Index Blocks Read       66807468
Index Blocks Hit        916783267
Toast Blocks Read       310677
Toast Blocks Hit        557735
Toast Index Blocks Read 6959
Toast Index Blocks Hit  936473
Last Vacuum
Last Autovacuum 2013-10-25 02:47:09.914775-04
Last Analyze
Last Autoanalyze        2013-10-25 18:39:25.386091-04
Vacuum counter  0
Autovacuum counter      2
Analyze counter 0
Autoanalyze counter     4