So why are you avoiding "SELECT * FROM t1;" ?

You'd probably also be happier using information_schema to get the column names.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Richard Ray wrote:

All attributes of t1
Where (select attname from pg_attribute where attrelid = (select relfilenode from pg_class where relname = 't1') and attisdropped = false and attnum > 0)
is a substitute for *