> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 04:48:50PM -0300, Jason Quinn wrote:
>   There are many many many grammar mistakes in the Programming from the
>   Ground Up
>   book. This is a shame because the book is quite good. There appears to
>   have been no changes to the text since 2004 or so. I'd like to update the
>   book's grammar. I'm confused how things work at Sourceforge though. I know
>   nothing about CVS and stuff. The whole site is rather confusingly
>   organized. This should be more or less just one source file. Do I just
>   check the latest version out, update it, and submit my change? Who would
>   approve it? The maintainers seem long gone.
>
>   Jason

Doing a little more research, I believe you *were* talking about the following
site instead of sf.net:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pgubook/

Might try sending an email to the members listed here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=pgubook

You could also create your own website with an errata.

-- 
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/

_______________________________________________
Pgubook-readers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/pgubook-readers

Reply via email to