Thank you so much Ernest. 🙏🏽👍🏽.
I could not reach the mailing list subscription site and assumed it may have 
been moved or is non existent since the book is a bit old now. 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Anyway , Julian here from South Africa and a newbie to Assembly.

Thanks again for the response. Much appreciated.

Keep well and stay safe good sir👍🏽.

Julian

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 02:17, Ernest N. Wilcox Jr <[email protected]> wrote:

> It seems so. I received your question and I am a user, NOT an admin
>
> Sent by Ernie
>
> From: [email protected]
> Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 5:34 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Pgubook mailing list subscription site not available
>
> Hi does this still exist. 🤦🏽‍♂️
>
> Much appreciated.
>
> Kind regards.
>
> Juju

Reply via email to