On 25 May 2013 13:20, Camillo Bruni <camillobr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2013-05-25, at 13:14, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On May 25, 2013, at 1:05 PM, Camillo Bruni <camillobr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A couple of them are in Smark
>>>
>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~StefanMarr/SMark

>>> I know I am a major pain in the ass, but where do you plan to run these
>>> tests?
>>
>> yes, you are ;)
>> nah, I do not have any idea where to run them... I even doesn't know if I
>> will, I was just thinking in loud.
>> but yes, I think it would be good if we can have recurrent (and reliable)
>> benchmarks to show :)
>

> We ran a couple of benchmarks with the FulltextSearch project using the rizel
> command line handler: https://ci.inria.fr/rmod/job/FullTextSearch/plot/?
>
> ./pharo $JOB_NAME.image rizel --packagesMatching='FullTextSearch*'
> --reporter=RizelXMLReporter >> rizel.xml
>
> so basically everything is there :)

yeah.. that what we actually wanted to do since a while.. when we
first started using CI..
Unfortunately for that we need a fully controllable environment: no
virtualization, sorry..
If we could have a fully dedicated machine for that, setting things up
wouldn't be that hard.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.