Le 19/06/2013 16:17, Christophe Demarey a écrit :

Le 19 juin 2013 à 14:45, Goubier Thierry a écrit :

Cool.

Side question: Christophe, are you working on utf8 support for the
Monticello tools? I encountered encoding problems with ZipArchive.

Not at all. There is some work from Nicolas integrated [1] but I'm not
aware of other work on utf8 support.

Ok. Looks nice :)

Christophe.

[1] https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?10801

Ouch. Does not bode too well for backporting that to Pharo 2.0.

I'm feeling a bit down. It's either enduring bugs in 2.0 for a year or so or fighting every few days with 3.0 and knowing that anyway it's not production ready. I had to cope with 1.4 not being able to handle utf8 in the same way.

The window for my next serious developpement with Pharo is around 2014, so I guess I could just sit and wait.

By the way, why the change in MonticelloFileTree-Core-ChristopheDemarey.97 breaks Pharo 2.0 ?

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list