Well, my intent was to keep working together on it and be as open as possible to
people who may not work particularly on Pharo, but care/use Cog.

Now my dilemma is, what is the fate of Cog tracker?

On 7 August 2013 20:29, Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that's not true at all.
>
> Our git repo and our vmmaker repo are used to build only the pharo vm
> flavor. If we make a fix it does not get magically integrated into eliots
> cog.

Guillermo , it is not 'our' and never been. It belongs to community,
and Pharo is just part of it.
I had hard time convincing people to join and use git and tracker..
Now this move puts a big cross on all these efforts.

Of course i understand the benefits of having everything at one place.
And of course we (as Pharo team) are free to organize own work in a
way we see fit.

But i don't think we will find understanding if we start privatizing
things which are
not belong to us.
Because initially this stuff was created without intent to be
'pharo-only' or for 'pharo-only'.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.