On Thu, 8 Aug 2013, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

that's a restriction made by the service we choose.

So it is you, who have chosen the restriction.

issues are publicly visible here:

http://bugs.pharo.org

and there you also can register your self so you can also edit issues in
fogbugz.
so yes... is public in the "non-restricted access" meaning of the word.

The barrier is way to high for anyone without an account to access the tracker. All links to issues on this mailing list point to fogbugz.com. Finding the matching issue on bugs.pharo.org seems to be kinda impossible. For example can you point me to the publicly visible link for this case https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11144 (without checking pharo.fogbugz.com ofc)?

Also bugs.pharo.org doesn't seem to be up-to-date. For example I can't find the recently moved issues from the Cog tracker.

Levente

Esteban