Hi,

### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

> - $HEROIC_ACHIEVEMENTS_OR_DISMAL_FAILURES_OR_SIMPLE_BORING_NECESSARY_TASKS

- Significant Moose cleaning and preparation for the release
- Strenghtening Snapshotcello (a new release is available for Pharo 2.0)
- Working on a robust and configurable object traverser
- Working with Andrei on some exciting new debuggers (yes, you read right:
we are working on multiple debuggers that can be customized and
interchanged. it's so cool)
- Continue work on a new Coder design
- Wrote more blog posts about using Moose for solving specific problems (
http://humane-assessment.com)

### What's next, until 2013-08-31 (*):

> - $NEXT_STEPS_TOWARDS_WORLD_DOMINATION

- Release Moose