On 19 August 2013 07:00, <seas...@rmod.lille.inria.fr> wrote:

> Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the
> community an opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate
> efforts.  Just answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions
> thereafter!
>
> ### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

Mainly working on TxModel rendering with Athens and laying it out. Have
slow but steady progress (need to solve a lot of
tiny details, along the way

> ### What's next, until 2013-08-31 (*):

Finish a text view morph and put more flesh in text layout & rendering
engine,
provide a coordinate feedback (point<->position)..
and start thinking about notificaitons for doing smart updates (so when
user edits or navigates the text, to update minimal portions
on screen/recompute minimal necessary layout)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.