Hi guys I am back, and I want to document :
a) Nativeboost -> The things I learned while trying to understand how to use
NBOpenGL
b) GLTutorial -> This is a project of mine, to make a set of tutorial that
clearly show how to use NBOpenGL

I was to take Stephan advise of making blog posts about those things, but I
came to conclusion that  I don't want my users to learn those things from
blog posts or youtube videos. I am a big fan of emacs on board
documentation.

So my attention came to help tool, I think I get how it works, I started
making the documentation with it, questions is if there is anything more to
it than the functionality I am seeing in the Help docs. Maybe a third party
lib that adds more features ?

Is there a plan to extend it ?

If I decide to extend it , do I need to commit permissions to pharo repo ?
Or is it better to subclass it and create something more powerful ?