Yeah the refresh issue is something I will fix soon.

About markdown, I was thinking of doing this the pharo way. Using smalltalk
syntax and creating a help designer. I assume morphic can embed morphs
inside a text. I think it would be far more preferable for a user to use a
text editor. So I am hoping to do that with Prometheas, no need for
markdown, or ugly xml / hmtl , just edit away directly, like you would with
microsoft word. Ideally I would broke everything down to submorphs.

This is why I am here discussing this, I am still trying to do this a nice
way that people will find easy, user friendly, powerful and fun.

Igor Stasenko wrote