Hi Sven, all,

I just found out, that one class I use, NeoJSONReader suddenly is missing
after loading new.

Then I recognized, that in configurationOfZincHTTPComponents>>baseline24:

there is a project 'XMLSupport' and 'Neo Json' (with NeoJSONReader)

but if I load the configurationOfZincHTTPComponents,
==>> both are not loaded.

baseline24: spec
spec project: 'XML Support' with: [
        spec
                className: 'ConfigurationOfXMLSupport';
                versionString: #'stable';
                repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository' ].
spec project: 'Neo JSON' with: [
        spec
                className: 'ConfigurationOfNeoJSON';
                versionString: #'stable';
                repository: 'http://mc.stfx.eu/Neo' ].

For test, I used load with:
Gofer it
  smalltalkhubUser: 'SvenVanCaekenberghe' project: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
  configurationOf: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
  loadStable.

I am just reading the great new deep into pharo book and the chapter about
metacello.
It is very helpful to make my own configurationOf in the right way.

But in this case, I dont see the reason, why this does not work :-)
Can you have a look at it, please?

Sabine