Sabine,

On 19 Sep 2013, at 12:42, Sabine Knöfel <sabine.knoe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sven, all,
>
> I just found out, that one class I use, NeoJSONReader suddenly is missing
> after loading new.
>
> Then I recognised, that in configurationOfZincHTTPComponents>>baseline24:
>
> there is a project 'XMLSupport' and 'Neo Json' (with NeoJSONReader)

Indeed, 'Neo JSON' is declared as a sub project there.

But it is only used as a dependency for a number of groups (look further down),
namely 'Zinc-REST', 'Zinc-SSO-OAuth1-Core' and 'Zinc-SSO-OAuth2-Core'. But
these groups are not loaded by default.

So unless you load any of those groups, NeoJSON will not be loaded. Since you
indicate that you did #loadStable only the default group was loaded.

Sven